15 Fun ways to do date night at home!
20 April 2017
All to often when I'm talking with clients about setting regular date nights they say they can't afford it, they don't have time or they can't get care for the kids.
Today I share with you a bunch of fun and pretty much free ways to do date night at home!
3 Tips for date nights:
- Make it regular and schedule it in as a non-negotiable.
- Keep it fun and simple.
- Take turns at arranging date night; it makes it more fun for everyone!
Date night ideas
- Cook together; turn on the tunes, grab a glass of wine and boogie round the kitchen together.
- Have a karaoke night.
- Have a picnic, set up the candles and just enjoy each others company.
- Play board games...spice it up if you need too ;)
- Have a bubble bath together (need I say more!)
- Play charades
- Have a tasting night. Grab some yummy cheese and wine, and just enjoy yourselves.
- Play twister!
- Build a blanket fort. Fill it with cushions, crack open the bubbles and enjoy.
- Do a blindfolded taste testing for each other with yummy treats.
- Paint or colour in together (you could always use body paint1!)
- Have a pyjama party with ice-cream and a movie.
- Do a fondue night.
- Play reverse strip poker.
- Plan a theme night
Like what you saw? Not on my mailing list! Well to receive more awesome relationship insights then sign up to my mailing here.